New Student Registration

Forms needed to enroll your student

You may download these PDF’s, fill them out and email them back to  Or you may contact the district office to have these forms mailed to you. And of course, you may always stop by the office and pick up the forms.

In Addition to these forms you will need to provide:

  1. Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or Rental agreement)
  2. Current TB Test
  3. Birth Certificate
  4. Immunizations Record

Once you have returned these form you will be given information on how to complete your online registration