top of page

New to Lakeside

Welcome to Lakeside!

In order to enroll you at Lakeside, you will need to complete and submit the following forms. 

(NOTE: The TB Assessment must be signed by the student’s doctor.)


You may download these PDF’s, fill them out and email them back to  Or you may contact the district office to have these forms mailed to you. And of course, you may always stop by the office and pick up the forms.

In addition to these forms you will need to provide:

  1. Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or Rental Agreement)

  2. Copy of Birth Certificate

  3. Immunization Record

Once you have returned these form you will be given information on how to complete your online registration.

Incoming Kindergarteners

Kindergarten enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is now open!

Submit the required forms and documents as listed above to Once submitted, we will send you additional documentation that will be required or your kindergartener.

Screenings for incoming kindergarteners will occur the last two weeks of April. More details to come. 

bottom of page